Do you ever feel like youíre just not connecting with those close to you?
Do you sometimes wonder...What did I (or didnít I) say?
Do you often feel like your words and intentions are somehow being misinterpreted?
These are common misunderstandings especially in close family relationships. Youíll enjoy unpacking the Five Languages of Love with your spouse and family. You may change your close relationships forever with these simple yet powerful cross-cultural tools for marriages and families.
In this presentation you will discover how to:
- Emotionally connect with words and actions.
- Uncover some hidden mysteries of disconnection.
- Learn about the five essential love languages.
- Understand the emotional longings of those closest to you.
- Learn about some of your deepest emotional needs
- How to have these needs met.
- Explore how to give love in a way that itís received as love.
- Release a sense of warmth and love in your home with essential emotional tools especially critical for busy lives.
- Rekindle close relationships and unlock their hearts with the Five Languages of Love.
It is refreshing to meet a professional athlete who can serve as a positive role model for our children. His message of personal goal setting was a powerful tool for encouraging our students, parents and staff to grow in their ability to set goals and achieve them."
-Tony Moro, Herbert Spencer Elementary School